Sunday, July 13, 2014

Guided Math In Action Book Study Kick Off!

Good Afternoon!
I am so excited! Today is the kick-off of the Guided Math in Action Book study with Sarah and Courtney from Adventures in Guided Math.  I am joining this book study and can't wait to use this gained knowledge in the classroom. I have been utilizing the guided math model my whole teaching career so far but am always looking for new ideas and strategies. If you would like to read along you can get a copy of the book from Amazon or the kindle copy. Please feel free to comment and leave your thoughts as you follow along. I would love to hear your feedback!

You can find the schedule below. Come back Wednesday July 16th to check out the posts on chapters 1 and 2. 
Please be sure to stop by the pages of the other bloggers in the book study.


1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to this Wednesday's posts, and we are so glad you are participating! :0)

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete